Bosch GAX 12-18V Charger

22,600.00 excl VAT

-25% New

Bosch GAX 12-18V Chargers

Buy Bosch Gax 12-18v Chargers@jashsupplies.com

Make your work easy make your life easier

Read More

@ Jashsupplies.com we deliver to everywhere in Nigeria Including Lagos, Port Harcourt, Warri, Abuja, Kano, and Kaduna within 3-5 days

Jash & Josh Supplies are suppliers and dealers of Quality Safety tools and equipment, Power tools, welding Machines and accessories, Electrical accessories, Test and Measurement equipment, also accredited dealers of genuine Bosch power tools in Nigeria.

Compare

Bosch GAX 12-18V Charger

Buy Bosch Gax 12-18v Charger@jashsupplies.com

Make your work easy make your life easier

Bosch GAX  12-18V Fast Charger gets the user power ready in a hurry.

Bosch charger can fully charge a spent 18V 6.0 Ah battery in 55 minutes and 18V 2.0 Ah Slim Pack battery in 25 minutes. It has fast charging so that it can charge the 6.0 Ah battery to 80 percent in only 35 minutes and the 2.0 Ah battery to 80 percent in just 15 minutes. This charger was designed with battery-protection systems.

One is the regulated dual-mode charge? the first 80 percent of the charging is very fast, while the remaining 20 percent is in long-life mode. Another is a cooling fan to preclude cell overheating while charging. Compatible with all Bosch 18V Slim-pack and Fat-pack Lithium-Ion batteries, this charger allows users of the Bosch Flexible Power System to use (with little downtime) a wide variety of powerful tools? drill drivers, impactors, reciprocating saws, circular saws, oscillating tools, and more.

The BC 1880 provides a charging status indicator.
Includes
(1) BC 1880 18V Charger

[/read]

@ Jashsupplies.com we deliver to everywhere in Nigeria Including Lagos, Port Harcourt, Warri, Abuja, Kano, and Kaduna within 3-5 days

Jash & Josh Supplies are suppliers and dealers of Quality Safety tools and equipment, Power tools, welding Machines and accessories, Electrical accessories, Test and Measurement equipment, also accredited dealers of genuine Bosch power tools in Nigeria.

Weight1 kg